Storytelling Situ Bagendit

 SITU BAGENDIT




CREATED BY TIFANY ANGGRAENI PUTRI SOLIHAT
SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL 1 KARAWANG
GRADE X SCIENCE SIX
2016

Assalamua’laikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Hello everybody !!! firstly, for the honerable all the judges and all of audiences who are present here. How are you today ??? I’m very-very well !
First of all, Let’s thank to Allah SWT who has given us mercifull and blessing. So we can gather in this place.
Secondly, shalawat and salam just for our masangger Muhammad saw, who has broght us from the darkness to the brightness.
In this occassion, I want to tell you a traditional story from West Java with the tittle “Situ Bagendit”. But before  start I would like to introduce my self, My name is Tifany Anggraeni Putri Solihat, Iam from Junior High School one Klari. Now let me start.

    SITU BAGENDIT
Once upon the time, Far away in an isolated village there was a young rich woman. The house that she had been living in was very big. Her wealth was plentiful. The young woman lived just her self. She didn’t have any friend at all.
  “Wouw, I am very rich!!!!........... Ha…ha…ha, I am the richest woman in this      village.........!!!!, look at my jewerly..., no body can compare me” said the young woman.
It was so a pity, that the young woman was very miserly. Her plentiful wealth never been used to help others.
  “All of the wealth is mine, isn’t it? So what I give it all to other for?” The young woman thought. However, many of villagers were poor. They lived in less condition. Sometimes some villagers were hunger, and didn’t get any food for days. Because of the young woman miserly, the villagers called her Baginda Endit. Baginda Endit mean the miserly rich person.
One day, an old woman came to her house to beg some foods or drink. “Excusme, Baginda Endit, have mercy on me! I had no meal of my son for few days, we are hungry, please.....”, said an old woman sadly.
 “Hi,,,,,,,! you crazy old woman! Get away from me,,,,,! if you want to eat you have to work first, don’t just beg to me.......” yelled Baginda Endit to the old woman.
Because the old woman didn’t go, Baginda Endit splashed her with water.
“If you don’t go!!!!,  I'll splash you with water “ said baginda endit. Do you know after that??? Of course....... all over the old woman body and her baby became wet.
  Baginda Endit was a feeling less woman. She didn’t even have a little bit mercy to the old woman and her baby. She even got angrier. And then, she dragged her out of the yard.
  Although Baginda Endit was very miserly but, the villagers kept coming in. They came for the water well.
“Ha…ha…ha…what a pity you are ?! Do you think that you can take the water from my well ???” Baginda Endit said.
while she was looking at thirst poor villagers outside the fence. Suddenly, a decrepit man was standing in Baginda Endit house yard. He was walking tottery to the well while holding his stick.
  When the old man was trying to take the water, Baginda Endit saw it. Then, she hit the old man with a stone.
 “Have mercy on me Baginda Endit! I want to take the water just for a drink, I am very thirsty” said the old man, when he was trying to get up.
  Baginda Endit kept beating the old man. And then, a miracle thing happened. Do you know what happen after that??? Suddenly the old man got up with a healthy body. He walked closer to Baginda Endit. He pointed his stick at the cruel rich woman’s nose.
  “Hi, Baginda Endit, take the punishment from me!” said the old man loudly. Then he pointed the stick at the well. Wus…byuur, the well was sprinkling the water swiftly. Do you know after that ??? Not any longer, the water was flooding up. Baginda Endit couldn’t save herself. She drawn with all of her wealth.
Baginda endit cried for help."Help me-help me-help me please..................! Somebody please help me please.........!" But nobody listened her crying for help. Nobody in the village felt the earthquake. What happened after that ???. Amazingly, the earthquake only happened in Baginda Endit's house. The land was opened. It was so big that the entire Nyai Bagendit's house, and all her wealth were gone.
  The village was disappeared. The thing that left only a wide and deep lake. The lake was named SITU BAGENDIT. Situ means a wide lake. It was named Situ Bagendit, because the wide lake came from a well that belongs to Baginda Endit.
***THE END***
OK, guys. From this story we can learn that :
we as social beings should live together, and help each others
we also don’t be arrogant, don’t be miserly, and don’t be greedy
Do you agree with me ???
ok guys,,,, do you know Situ Bagendit ??? who knows ??? where is it ???
ok, situ bagendit is located in Garut, West Java, of course Indonesia. In situ bagendit we can enjoy the beautiful scenery, around the lake by boat, raft, or water cycling.
I just remind you, Before we travel to other countries. It would be better, travel to our resort first, especially in West Java.
Let’s go to Situ Bagendit !!!
And keep loving our country !!!
OK...........????????????????

I think that’s all enough, sorry if there are some mistakes, thank you for your attention....
Wassalamua’laikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh
Bye.... see you.....

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

RESENSI NOVEL

PUISI SANG SURYA